Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Night Dance Party!!!

Every Monday night at the 5 Spot in East Nashville, there is a little something called the Monday Night Dance Party!!

Keep On Movin'


If you know me at all you know that I love to dance! I don't even need music I could just dance the night or day away and be completely content. So you can imagine my excitement when I heard about this dance party! It's awesome! I've been meaning to go a lot sooner but since I always seem to work Tuesday morning and the dance party doesn't even really get started until around 11, you can imagine what kind of morning that would make the next day! Last Monday we finally went and it was pretty fun. However, if you want to drink you should do so before you get there because it's so crowded that you won't be able to get a drink unless you stand by the bar for 30 mins or more. Also, if you want to dance you shouldn't be to concerned about your personal space because your bubble would def. be popped on this dance floor but still a good time if you don't mind those things. It just so happens that when I was there I kept bumping into this girl when we were dancing and when I finally turned around to see this girl it was the pop artist, Kesha! I was butt bumping Kesha! It was crazy! Pretty cool though. I will def. go again! Hopefully soon because I could use some dancing! If you know of any good places to dance in town let me know and I will for sure check them out!!!


Check out 5 Spot!!!

1 comment:

  1. that is too too fun! yay! sounds like a good time. dancing at decades downtown can be a good time if the other people there don't suck. on the weekends they have 80s downstairs and 90s upstairs - the 90s floor is super fun!

    ReplyDelete