Monday, August 9, 2010

Going to the Dog Wash!

I firmly believe that as many adventures that you go on as possible should involve your furry friends if you have them! Adam and I have a two year old Sheltie, Abby. She is our baby and is so spoiled! I just heard about this place in East Nashville that sells Holistic Dog food and treats and has a self service dog wash! IT'S AWESOME!!! It's called Wags and Whiskers.


We usually take Abby to a groomer to get a bath and trimmed and easily spend $70 if not more. This place is only $15 for a bath and I get to do it for her which Abby loves. And with there waist high tubs, and plastic aprons is so much easier than giving her a bath at home.

Abby loved it! She was too cute!



I will definitely go back! You should go too! Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. i have been in that store and it's super cute. dave's sister loves it for her doggie babies. glad abby liked her bath!

    ReplyDelete