Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Karaoke Bars!!!

Last night a bunch of my friends and I decided to go out and have some drinks! We started at this bar called, " Sam's bar and grill," because they had two for one discount which none of us can ever seem to pass up and we were having so much fun! After about round 3 of two for ones (which is six beers if you can't add that up) we were all getting a little antsy for some new scenery and obviously weren't quite ready to go home. Callie had been talking about going to sing karaoke a little bit that night and I was totally down for that! I was ready to belt it out! So off we went to Printers Alley to a place called, " Ms. Kelli's Karaoke Bar." We were pretty much the only people there which made it even easier to get up the courage to sing. Not that we didn't have enough liquid courage in us anyway! My good friend Courtney and I have been talking about singing, " Summer Nights," from the Grease soundtrack, together for many weeks now and last night was the moment it turned into reality and honestly it was awesome! Take a look!




I know I know you are so jealous now you wish you had our talent!:) We continued on with Adam singing, "Little Red Corvette," Alyson singing, " I Love Rock and Roll" and " You Shook me All NIght Long." Callie sang, "Psycho Killer," and Sam sang as well but I can't remember for the life of me what song it was. Courtney and I got up and gave an encore of, " Baby love" as well...... its's a good thing we don't have that on video! Then I finished up the night with," Baby Got Back," and had Alyson and Callie as my back up dancers. Lets just say last night was definitely EPIC!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like fun! kudos to adam's choice of song - little red corvette was my first official favorite song ever as a little girl. it still holds a special place in my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a lots and lots of fun. That is what life is all about. Sharing time with those who make life special. Enjoy the simple things and have the ability to laugh at yourself and your friends. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete