Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Yazoo Beer at Tribe!


First off I would like to say that until I met Courtney, I had never been to a gay club in my life and now... I LOVE IT! It's perfect. Tribe is a gay bar in Nashville and it's amazing. It's not overly packed, the drinks are delicious, the music is amazing, and you never have to worry about a guy hitting on you or trying to rub on you if you are a single straight lady. Not to mention that they hosted Yazoo Beer Night!





Yazoo Beer Night was only $5 to get in and it was unlimited tastes of 8 different beers brewed by Nashville's own Yazoo. Not only were they delicious, but ONLY $5!!! Included in the $5 admission was access to the free snacks that were provided by Suzy Wong's House of Yum, and boy were they YUMMY! Speaking of snacks, Adam came with us and loved it! If you know Adam, then you know how much he loves snacks! It was Adam's first time to Tribe and he was a little nervous I think at first, but once we got there he really liked it too. He likes the fact that you don't get all the losers you can run into downtown, and by losers I mean tourists with an attitude problem or boys who feel like they need to compensate for something.


All in all it was a great night with great friends! I hope to do it again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Tribe is quickly becoming my favorite bar to go to. Great music, no smoke, no douchebags. Kind of a sausagefest, though.

    ReplyDelete