Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Slip Slidin' Away!

Think slip n slides are just for kids?..... Think again my friends its for a group of young adults who have had enough liquid courage to throw on a bathing suit and throw themselves down a slippery slope! Which is so fun... until you wake up the next morning and you realize that your entire body hurts and you may have a bruised rib!
For Labor Day a group of us decided to have a big cookout and do a slip n slide. In my back yard we have a little hill that worked just perfect. A week before the event I was looking up how to make a slip n slide which sounds silly because you would think that its really easy. Which it is but there were some tips like, don't use tent stakes, that came in very handy. There were also so tips on what to use besides water to make in slippery, which I chose Blueberry scented kids Bubble Bath! It worked great!


This day was full of laughs, food, drinks and friends and you just can't ask for much more!



Even Abby had fun!






1 comment:

  1. So glad to see that you aren't afraid to live life...I love you and wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete